|"Pansies" 6.5cm x 9cm, crayola crayons|
- Most people like crayons and aren’t afraid to use them.
- They are really inexpensive – you can get a 120 count box for under $10.
- You can share them with your kids and color together.
- They create very rich colors.
- You can layer them, lay down flat color with them, or use pointillist techniques to create art that looks really good!
- Coloring outside the lines remains fun even when you’re grown up.
- They are non-toxic (but you still probably shouldn’t eat them!)