Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My newest commission was delivered today

A very happy client
My newest portrait, a surprise birthday present, was received today by its new owner. The subject was Ryker, a very dear Belgium Treverian who passed away not too long ago.

With persmission, here is what the portrait’s new owner had to say:

“My daughter, Samantha, had this portrait of my Heart Dog, Ryker, made for me. Beautiful art work by Sara Light-Waller. She captured Ryker's very essence.” – Diane Garwood

"Ryker" by Sara Light-Waller
“Speaking of your amazing artistry.... I received my picture of Ryker that you drew. It is on my FB page. Although showing it on FB does not do it justice. As I opened the wrapping paper Cassie had put it in, and started to see what it was I was overcome by amazement. I started to cry and when I pulled out the whole picture I was sobbing!! You so totally and completely captured the love and very essence in his eyes. I honestly do not have the words to convey my gratitude for Samantha commissioning it and for the obvious love and care you put in to drawing it. Thank you Sara. Thank you from the very deepest part of my heart.”  Diane Garwood

Thank you Diane and Samantha for the commission and the joy I received from creating it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment