Thursday, June 6, 2013

Looking back & looking forward

Tonight I took a journey back through time to see how this blog has progressed over it's three and a half year run. So much has happened in that time! Many new pieces of art have been produced, articles on art theory and instruction shared, art shows entered, and several books (with illustrations) created. I have to say that I'm pleased with what I've accomplished over the past several years. It is easy to forget your own progress as you journey forward, but sometimes the check-in is critical. Today I stand on the edge of a brand new landscape. One with two illustrated novels in various states of completion. Each day brings me closer towards being able to share them with you. And for that I am most grateful. After all, what good is a storybook if there's no one to read and enjoy it?

Hugs to all!

-Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment