Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Percy comes into further view

I have decided that this is a very fun piece! I've been working on it a bit further and am really enjoying the larger size (12"x16"). The DS watercolor ground-treated background is lending itself more to the brush than the q-tip thus far, but I expect to be using the q-tips more when I start adding Neocolor crayons pretty soon.

I've started adding the background
with dry Inktense pencils.



I've wet the top part of the background
and added dry Inktense to the bottom section.



At this point all the Inktense pencil has been wet
in the background and I've done some more
detailing on the horse's eye and the rest of
his face, also with Inktense.

2 comments:

  1. This makes me want to run away to visit! <3 can't wait to see you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Us too! Hey, we're set to close within a WEEK!! How's that for exciting? :-)

    ReplyDelete