If you’re a rank beginner at drawing this event might not be for you, so move along now…
You know how you’ve heard about this thing called URBAN SKETCHING and you think it’d be really cool to try?
You know how you’ve heard about something called a SKETCHCRAWL, where a bunch of artists hang out, draw outside together, then show off their stuff online, making other wannabe urban sketcher artists really really jealous?
The problem is that you don’t know where these SKETCHCRAWLS happen…and even IF YOU DID, you’d still be afraid to go to one because:
- you don’t want to look like a dork in public
- you’re afraid that some car will hit you while you’re drawing
- you don’t want other people to think your drawings SUC
That’s why you should come to Centralia’s Third Thursday sketchcrawl:
- It has loads of historical buildings to draw
- It’s a small town, so cars will stop for you when you’re hauling your art crap across the street. (They also won’t run you down when you’re deep in the artistic groove drawing.)
- People are NICE! They’ll cluster around and admire your artwork…which you can then share confidently with all your online friends.
- There’s a KICK ASS art gallery in town, that’s totally worth the visit.
But probably the best part is that you can make friends with other sketch artists, who might become FRIENDS FOR LIFE.
You’ve got tons of art supplies that you bought because people told you they’d be great for urban sketching. Since you’ve spent all that money already, why not use them?
Not to mention the fact that you really LIKE TO DRAW, but don’t have an excuse to do it most of the time.
That’s why coming to Centralia’s Third Thursday sketchcrawl on August 18th from 6 to 8pm would make your life SO much happier, and even help you make new friends.
And the other artists at the sketchcrawl WON’T JUDGE you or your artwork, because they know how it feels TO BE JUDGED.
PLUS… you can TELL all your online friends that you’re now an URBAN SKETCHER and you can post your artwork to all those urban sketcher ONLY websites.
There’s only space for 15 sketchers at this sketchcrawl, so sign up right now or you’ll miss out.
Email me at email@example.com and I’ll get you on the list right away.
See you there!