Thursday, October 3, 2013

Book Update – Fanfare Please

Well, it’s a wrap! The illustrations for Book I are now completed. I am DYING to show them off but, of course, must wait a little while longer to get the book finally wrapped and finished. Word on the street is that one of my beta readers is now done with the manuscript. I’m looking forward to hearing what she has to say about it (well, nervous really.) Art-wise, it’s on to the cover for me now. I already have an idea, but I’m not sure I want to do go that way. My design is pretty old-fashioned. Do I have the courage to do it…? Not sure yet. But I’ll continue to think on it as my final editorial suggestions come in. Then…it’s into print (or electronic book) for it! Oh, I am SO excited! Hurray!

In the meantime, I have a placeholder page up on my book website. It's not much yet...there will be much more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment