Thursday, November 10, 2011

Our new house in journal form

We have bought our first house! Although a bit late to the game, I feel that Matt and I will do well with the sea of new tools and handy-person projects. It's easy to forget that I have been nailing up boards on horse farm fences for most of my life and even wielding a machete when the occasion calls for it! So I think we’ll be OK. ;-)

I have decided to journal our house move-in preparation and moving process. (Hopefully this will be our last moving event for a long while!) I started my journal today. Although in black and white right now, I may very well move to color.



These sketches were done with a Noodler's Flex pen with Lexington Grey Ink and Pitt Design pens in shades of gray in an old ledger book.

No comments:

Post a Comment