Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Finally! A new post!

This is just a hello post to let everyone know that I have not exactly dropped off the face of the Earth. It was close though...

Just kidding.

The month of May absolutely flew by with the end of the month punctuated by a 10-day trip to the East Coast for two Memorials (one for my Mother) which included a rather long and unnecessarily convoluted travel itinerary up and down the East Coast. Exhausting!

But now that I'm home with my feet actually touching ground, it's back to life, love, and art for me.

Soon I will be upgrading my Flying Pony Studios website with some fun new features and PRODUCTS at long last! It'll be an on-going process and one that I'm super excited about. When the relaunch occurs, you'll hear about it here first, but suffice to say that Flying Pony Studios is entering a brand new and really cool era. One that I'm certain will bring new ideas and opportunities for expansive play to many people. So please stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment